Reg. No. : V21563 (Act 36 of 1947)
A CALMING SUPPLEMENT
Good as Gold powder is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or highly strung horses.
Good as Gold powder contains a high concentration of L-Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and Vitamin B1 (Thiamine); as well as the antioxidant Vitamin E. Trainers have noted that after a few days of feeding supplemental levels of these ingredients, horses become more relaxed and attentive.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. Research has shown that high levels of this nutrient can have a calming effect.
- Vitamin B1, many trainers have noted that Vitamin B1 supplementation has a calming effect when fed to highly strung horses.
- Good as Gold contains a concentrated level of antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Good as Gold will help you to harness your horses’s concentration and learning ability
- Good as Gold should be used daily at times where there is a need for a more relaxed and manageable horse.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE:
1.5Kg / 500g Powder:
Should be added to the normal feed ration.
Pre-competition: Feed 50g of Good as Gold powder per day, 3 to 4 days prior to competition.
Stressful situations: Feed 50g of Good as Gold per day, 3 to 4 days prior to these situations. Maintenance: Feed 25g / day.
per 50g: L.Tryptophan 6,000mg, Vitamin B1 150mg , Vitamin E 1,000iu.
per 1kg: L.Tryptophan 120,000mg, Vitamin B1 3,000mg, Vitamin E 20,000iu
Key ingredients explained:
L-Tryptophan – The precursor of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain, which is deficient in depression, and naturally enhances sleep.
B Vitamins – Horses with B Vitamin deficiency may have a reduction in GABA neurotransmitters which have an inhibitory or calming effect.
Good as Gold powder can be used in the following situations:
- Show or Sales Grounds
- Fear of Traffic
- Loading or Unloading Horses
- Veterinary or Shoeing Procedures
- Weaning Stress for mare and foal
- New challenges encountered in the training programme.