Reg. No. : V32408 (Act 36 of 1947)
Bioavailable Source of Curcumin
Kur-Q-Min is a complementary feed supplement for horses containing highly bioavailable curcumin.
Fast acting curcumin extract utilising Micelle technology which improves aqueous solubility, dispersability and absorption, allowing significantly better absorption compared with standard Turmeric.
- Potent Anti-Oxidant for Muscle & Exercise recovery.
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Action.
Kur-Q-Min can be fed to horses as a nutritional adjunct:
- Before and after periods of physical stress.
- Continuously for horses in hard training, and intense competition.
- For maintenance of normal joint function.
- During periods of rehabilitation from injury.
- To keep veterans sound and willing.
Where to use:
- Racing – Helps horses stay fit in heavy training and keen and ready to race.
- Dressage – Help improve cadence and gait.
- Show jumping – Improve suppleness and jumpability.
- Riding horses –
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE:
- Feed 60ml per day – During periods of intense exercise or competition.
- Feed 30ml per day – As a maintenance dose.
Kur-Q-Min should be added to the normal feed ration.
Crude Protein <0.1%, Crude Ash <0.1%, Crude Fibre <0.4%, Sodium 0.003%, Crude Oil 0.9%, Moisture 21.2%